November 6th - November 11th
Prana Del Mar: Getting Here
Holding On and Letting Go. These are the sweet words of the great poet Rumi.
We will use the ancient traditions of kundalini, vinyasa and yin yoga to explore how we find the balance between holding on and letting go during such challenge times. My intention is to create a scared space for you to experience such a balance which ultimately allows you to simply “stay with it all” – building your bravery, courage, grace and humor.
Included on this meditation & yoga retreat:
• 6 days/5 nights accommodations – single or double rooms (all with private bathroom). All rooms have polished travertine floors, pillow‐top mattresses with 300 thread‐count organic sheets, beautiful, custom‐crafted teak and rattan furniture, and travertine bathrooms with organic bath towels. All rooms have views of the ocean and the gardens, as well as chaise lounges on your personal terrace overlooking the beach.
• 3 meals per day – Fresh, delicious, healthful and often-organic cuisine prepared by chefs on-site. Enjoy fine Mexican and international recipes using the freshest ingredients, including numerous vegetables, lettuces, and herbs from our organic garden. After dinner, retire to the couches around the fireplace for a digestif to end your day.
• 3 yoga classes a day. Vinyasa in the morning before breakfast, kundalini yoga + meditation in the late afternoon before dinner, and yin yoga after dinner
• private session w Sukhraj, scheduled directly with her
• Access to the lovely grounds at Prana del Mar: have a nap in the hammocks, take a meditative stroll through the labyrinth, journal in the library, read by the pool or relax up on the roof deck lounge
• All ground transportation between the San Jose del Cabo airport (SJD) and the retreat center on first day and last day of retreat (Monday, November 6th & Saturday, Nov 11th) – a 45 minute drive from airport to retreat center.
• All sales and hospitality taxes
What’s not included:
Sukhraj Kaur Gipple
Sukhraj teaches yoga from a fresh and comprehensive perspective. She creates a sacred container for her classes – choreographing to the seasons with music, mantras, and verses from sacred texts – to allow students to feel the healing potential in these ancient traditions. She encourages students to connect to practice through the relationships in their personal life; the proof of a healthy yoga practice is grounded in feeling compassion and love for oneself and for others.
Sukhraj’s background and training in multiple disciplines of yoga (kundalini, vinyassa and yin) complements her ability to disseminate information about the full experience of yoga including all eight limbs. In addition, her training as a certified addiction therapist and clinical sexologist provides a unique and wonderful experience. Sukhraj is one of the owners of Raj Yoga + Meditation Studio in Boulder, Colorado.
$1,975 per person double-occupancy
$2,425 per person single-occupancy
$500 deposit due to hold your spot; remaining payment due by August 1, 2017.