Take a break from work obligations and family responsibilities to reconnect with your Self at this beautiful and secluded beach yoga retreat.
• 8 days/7 nights accommodations – single or double rooms (all with private bathroom). All rooms have polished travertine floors, pillow‐top mattresses with 300 thread‐count organic sheets, beautiful, custom‐crafted teak and rattan furniture, and travertine bathrooms with organic bath towels. All rooms have views of the ocean and the gardens, as well as chaise lounges on your personal terrace overlooking the beach.
• 3 meals per day – Fresh, delicious, healthful and often-organic cuisine prepared by chefs on-site. Enjoy fine Mexican and international recipes using the freshest ingredients, including numerous vegetables, lettuces, and herbs from our organic garden. After dinner, retire to the couches around the fireplace for a digestif to end your day.
• Morning meditation session, where we’ll set our intentions for the day; 2 yoga classes per day taught by Cindy Zackney & another Kava Yoga teacher: one Flow style class in the morning, one Gentle style in the afternoon, and 1 to 2 yoga nidra sessions.
• Access to the lovely grounds at Prana Del Mar: have a nap in the hammocks, take a meditative stroll through the labyrinth, journal in the library, read by the pool or relax up on the roof deck lounge
• All ground transportation between the San Jose del Cabo airport (SJD) and the retreat center on first day and last day of retreat (July 1st & 8th)
• All sales and hospitality taxes
What’s not included:
Cindy Zackney is a single mom, small business owner, yogi and philosopher enjoying life in Long Beach, CA. Named one of 30 “Women to Watch in Long Beach,” she has an MBA from Loyola Marymount (Los Angeles, CA), which provided real-world practicality for 20 years in the corporate world. Her 12+ years of teaching and 25 years of practicing Yoga hasp provided her softer spirituality. The blending of both aspects continues to guide her small business, her blog writing, her yoga classes, her daughter Ashtynn and her dog, Cooper.
Cindy’s classes typically offer humor, surprisingly subtle asana adjustments, practical advice for facing challenging postures, thought-provoking spiritual tips and an honest connection with students. From a Yelper: “Cindy is such a wonderful person, and a generous, experienced, and down-to-earth teacher. During class, Cindy always connects the mindfulness of yoga to real life challenges, which makes it not just accessible, but applicable to your daily life. I feel stronger, more connected, and more clear-headed after every class.”
$1,900 per person double-occupancy
$2,400 per person single-occupancy
$750 deposit due to hold your spot; remaining payment due by June 15, 2017.